How to send files?
- Send all files to MixedByOrtiz@gmail.com via Wetransfer / Dropbox / Google Drive
- 2 Track instrumental should be HQ 24 / 16 bit Wave or 320 kbps MP3 (anything lower will have quality issues)
- If you have fully tracked out instrumental, send entire folder the producer gave you to ensure quality
- Bounce vocals Individually in Mono In 32 / 24 bit Wave (16 bit can still work, anything lower will have quality issues)
- If your DAW of choice is Pro Tools, you can send entire session folder as well
How does subscription work?
- Same as regular packages, except it is billed automatically every month, on the day you start the subscription service
- Delivery time reflects upon when files are received
- All subscriptions come with discount codes that will be delivered to you for use of any of the packages
- Login available for subscribers
Can I Cancel?
- Yes, subscriptions will cancel immediately and whatever project that was being worked on will be finished and sent back to you.
Which Package should you choose?
- Depends on scenario.
- Regular packages are straight to the point. You pay, send files, you get them back finished
- Subscriptions benefit artists who plan to consistently send music to be mixed & mastered and want to work exclusively with me on their projects. Don't choose this option if you just want to do a couple songs because it is automatically billed and could be easy to forget.
Do You Accept Other Forms Of Payment?
- Yes, I accept CashApp, Venmo & Google Pay. Sending a message before hand, helps to make sure transaction goes smoothly! (use contact form below)
All delivery times listed reflect on when transaction is paid in full and all files required to do the job have been collected. Once collected the job will be started in the order that it has been received. If you require rush delivery services, you will need to purchase "Rush Delivery (Add On)"
Subscriptions are for artists who have constant content they are working on. If you purchase a subscription based off its discounts just to cancel immediately afterwards, you will be put into a banned subscription list of those that can not sign up for a future subscription unless specified otherwise. If you try to purchase again you may be refunded and contacted via email to let you know that you are on the banned list and will have to purchase normal Single, EP, Album packages moving forward. To be removed from the list, you will need to contact directly to resolve issues.